You are viewing liferule91

bored



my phone keeps spazzing out the stupid thing

 


 

 


Writer's Block: Tears of Joy


Honestly can't remember, I don't ever think I've had a day where I've though, holy jizz I love this moment can't I just freeze time.

Every time I spend time with my friends I cherish those moments the most since they are and in between.

What was the best day of your life?

View 491 Answers

Christmas is HERE!


Well in 3 more days anyways.
I totally hate the holidays.
People always give me cheap crap cause they know i won't bitch about it but I'm getting tired of it. I'd rather get nothing then actually get some crappy shit. No lie.

Chiodos Concert



So I went to a Chiodos concert Friday and it was fucking awesome.

It was crazy hot in there and if you got too close to the stage you had a 20 percent chance of surviving the mosh. The other 80%....well you'd most likely get stampede on.


Alesana was there.
I don't really like them but...Whatever. There music all sounds the same to me. Like a really good heartbeat.



Lastly ...Silverstein. They were also there and they too were awesome.
They came on before Chiodos so I kinda sat them out except for 2 songs...saved my energy for the best.

Whoa!


So this is my first post since I got this thing and quite frankly I've yet to understand why I got this account.
I think it was mostly so I could post comments.
I mean really, do I need a LJ? Nope. But whatever. I'll guess I'll keep it.
It can be like my little internet diary, 'cept it's not so little.

Profile

liferule91
liferule91

Latest Month

June 2014
S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930